|Epic VII: Awakening .........Patchnotes
Epic VII: Awakening
Release Date 09/14/10
* A mysterious gatekeeper holds the secret to accessing new Hidden Dungeons. Find the gatekeeper in Crystal Valley, Palmir Plateau, the Sanctuary, or any of the shrines on the Veiled Island to open a portal to these difficult (but rewarding) dungeons!
* The Veiled Island has been expanded greatly! Several new areas have been added for high level players to explore and conquer.
* The Death Tyrant, a new pet, can now be tamed. This undead knight possesses many unique skills to strike fear into the hearts of your enemies.
* The Creature Enhancement system has been added. Visit the Creature Enchanter in town for the supplies needed to combine your pet cards into enhanced versions! Plus, even on a failed pet combination you may have the last laugh....
* The guild system has been overhauled. A new UI with new functions allows for a much improved guild experience.
* New items have been added that can be combined to create artifacts for enhanced pets to equip.
* New quests have been added to provide rewards for clearing various dungeons.
* Four additional hot bars have been added. Be prepared for every situation!
* New Cube Chips will now drop from monsters. These items can be combined to create special cubes that can enchant items for more than one enhancement bonus per combination.
* The Ursa Caverns merchant now has an expanded inventory.
* Players can now choose whether to display helms and decorative items on other players.
* Powerful monsters should now drop more Essence of Power items.
* When combining Essence of Power items, you now will get a bonus when combining 1,000 or 10,000 items at a time.
Tweaks and Fixes
* Several stat formulas have been changed. Dexterity and Agility will add to ranged attack power. Attack speed will increase with Agility. MP Regen will increase with Wisdom. Some other values have been tweaked.
* Some blacksmith upgrade stone prices have changed.
* Some NPCs in town are sporting new looks for Fall.
* Some ethereal items have had their bonuses tweaked.
* Ethereal items now glow when enchanted.
* Some soul stones have had their stats improved.
* The locations of the Cancel and Confirm buttons have been reversed.
* Fixed a bug that caused monster HP or loot items to sometimes not appear.
* Fixed a bug that caused certain decimal values to always round down. All decimals should now round to the nearest integer.
These patch notes are not final and are subject to change.
|Epic VII: Awakening .........Events
Epic 7 Events [ September 10, 2010 ]
To celebrate Epic 7's arrival we are hosting some Epic Events!
From September 14th to September 21st players will recieve a 25% increase in EXP!
On September 14th everyone will receive a free 7 day pass to the Hidden Village.
If you already have a Hidden Village pass an extra 7 days will be added to your time!
Beginning September 14th and ending October 18th, players will receive special in-game prizes for logging in each week!
If you log-in for one day in a week you will receive an Animal Cracker; log-in for 5 days in a week and you will receive 5 Stamina Savers on top of that!
With special prizes when you play 15 and 30 days total, the more you play Epic 7 the more prizes you can win!
Weeks begin on Tuesdays and end on Mondays to follow our maintenance schedule.
Prizes are handed out during maintenance.
You must be level 20+ to receive the prizes.
All time are Pacific.